Academy of Professional Dialogue is an international non-profit charity, developing the profession in service of the wellbeing of society.
- learn with colleagues who are working with Dialogue in many different fields across the world, in online and face to face gatherings
- learn from the world’s leading practitioners
- read published and unpublished material written by members, and connect with the authors
- access research archives from David Bohm, Peter Garrett and others
- contribute to extending the impact of Dialogue in society
- qualify for reduced fees for the annual conference The World Needs Dialogue!
- access all these benefits through the members’ website
Membership is £100, $140, €120 per year.